COLUMBUS AIRPORT – WORK ORDERS
HOW TO SUBMIT A WORK ORDER
- Only submit one work order per task.
- Enter your full name or the name of the person to contact about this request.
- Enter an email address where we may contact you regarding this request.
- Select the Location area where you need work performed from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Category where work is to be performed from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Priority level of work to be performed from the drop-down menu.
- Give a full description of your request. (Note: If you do not provide sufficient information for your request, it may be rejected.)
- Attach any pictures you would like to submit with the work order request.
- Click the submit button to receive your confirmation. You will also receive an email once your request is received with a service request number.
- If you do not receive an email confirmation, you have not successfully submitted a request and will need to resubmit.
Please click here to submit your work order request.
For Emergency Situations …
- During business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.), call Maintenance Manager, Garry Parker at 706.987.2332 to state the emergency.
- For Airfield Operations issues contact Operations Supervisor, Daniel Thomas 706.575.9041.
- For Facilities issues contact Facilities Supervisor, Jose Aviles at 706.570.4655.