Ever wanted to take a vacation & just getaway? Now is your chance you can win a pair of round trip tickets to US48 CONTINUOUS STATES , CARIBBEAN, CANADA, BAHAMAS, BERMUDA OR MEXICO on American Airlines/American Eagle/AmericanConnection.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law:
ELIGIBILITY: Columbus Airports “Connection to the World” Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open only to persons who, as of date of entry, are legal residents of the 50 United States and are at least 21 years of age or older at the time of entry.
HOW AND WHEN TO ENTER: Giveaway begins at 12:00 a.m. ET on February 20, 2013, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on March 31, 2013 (“Promotion Period”). Fill out the Contest Entry Form below and add your address and phone number inside the message box.
Contest form[contact-form-7 id=”1519″ title=”Contact Form Newsletter/Feedback”]
Want more entries? Increase your chances to win!!!
Facebook Method of Entry: To enter the Giveaway during the Promotion Period a 2nd time, (1) visit www.facebook.com (the “Facebook Site”) and either (a) log into your Facebook account or (b) create a free Facebook account if you do not already have one (please note that you must agree to the Facebook Site’s terms and conditions); (2) visit the Columbus Airport page at www.facebook.com/columbusairport (“Website”); and (3) click on “Like Us”. (a) If you have already “liked” www.facebook.com/columbusairport, to enter you must message/inbox us all required information (which will include your full name, ZIP code, email) and agree to the Official Rules (“Entrant”). Limit: One (1) Entry per person. All Entries must be received by 11:59 CT on March 31, 2013.
Twitter Method of Entry: To enter the Giveaway during the Promotion Period a 2nd time, (1) visit www.twitter.com (the “Twitter Site”) and either (a) log into your Twitter account or (b) create a free Twitter account if you do not already have one (please note that you must agree to the Twitters Site’s terms and conditions); (2) visit the Columbus Airport page at www.twitter.com/flycolumbusga (“Website”); and (3) click on “Follow Us”. (a) If you already “follow us” www.twitter.com/flycolumbusga, to enter you must message/inbox us all required information (which will include your full name, ZIP code, email) and agree to the Official Rules (“Entrant”). Limit: One (1) Entry per person. All Entries must be received by 11:59 CT on March 31, 2013.
The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook/Twitter. By entering, you are providing the information to Sponsor, and not to Facebook/Twitter.
PRIZE AND CONDITIONS FOR AWARDING PRIZE: Winner must meet all eligibility requirements. In the event Winner is deemed ineligible, or is not available to claim prize during specified dates, then an alternate winner will be selected at random from eligible Entries received, time permitting.
- The tickets/award letter is void if sold, purchased or bartered.
- Award letters/tickets are non-transferable. Award letters are not replaceable if lost or stolen and cannot be extended or renewed.
- A Processing Fee will be charged to reinstate travel not cancelled prior to ticketed departure (based on the class of service) – effective January 7, 2010.
- Passengers are not eligible for American AAdvantage mileage credit or any other promotional benefit that American may offer.
- No AAdvantage or Electronic Upgrades Allowed.
- Travel is not valid on AA codeshare flights.
- Travel must be via the most direct American Airlines/American Eagle routing. Unnecessary and circuitous routings, connecting points, and/or segments are prohibited.
- When redeeming a Business Class letter and Business Class is not offered, travel will only be valid for Coach.
- Maximum one stopover allowed on applicable routing. $100.00 USD Per Person Stopover Fee Applies.
- Fees, taxes, surcharges, and service charges are the responsibility of the passenger, including checked baggage fees and other airport related charges.
- All Fees are payable via credit card and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- One credit card per booking and must be in the name of one of the passengers or be a corporate card.
- American Airlines reserves the right to change blackout dates, embargo free travel, and change policies without advance notice.
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of Columbus Airport, 3250 W. Britt David Road, Columbus, Georgia 31909, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address Attn: Marketing Director.
1. All contests are open to the general public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of the Columbus Airport, participating sponsors, their immediate families, and household members.
2. Columbus Airport reserve the right to end the contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public
3. Columbus Airport reserve the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter the contest or drawing.
4. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner of that prize.
5. Airline Ticket prize is awarded “as is.”
6. Prize is nontransferable and cannot be exchanged.
7. All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, that is gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the airport to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the airport.
8. All entrants and winners agree that Columbus Airport may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo or any other likeness for any reason they deems necessary without compensation and further agrees to hold Columbus Airport blameless and without liability for such publication or use.
9. All entrants and winners agree that the Columbus Airport and their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
10. The person conducting the drawing or contest will determine all winners, and their decision shall be final.
11. All prizes must be claimed in person at the Columbus Airport during regular business hours and within ten (10) days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the airport to be disposed of at the sole discretion of the airport with the winner losing all claims and rights to said prize. Proper identification must be presented to claim prize and winners will be asked to fill out a Winner’s Affidavit and Release.
12. Contest winner must claim their prize unless prior arrangements have been made with the receptionist.
13. If prize is picked up within ten (10) days of the date won, you are still considered a contest winner and must adhere to the rules of eligibility.
14. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win the contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the Columbus Airport to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the airport as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
15. These rules are in addition to the rules set forth by the state.
16. Only one winner will be awarded.
17. The Columbus Airport does not assume responsibility for flights cancelled and/or rescheduled, and is not responsible for replacing tickets/prizes already won to the flights cancelled.
18. Contestants and winners for all out of town (i.e. “fly-aways”) must be 21 years of age or older.
19. All prizes won will be available for pick up the following day at 12 noon.
20. Columbus Airport reserves the right to change these and any contest rules at any time. Specific rules may apply to different contests and are available at the airport.